Integrative & Holistic Medicine
by Dr. Ruth Roberts
Sun Dog Cat Moon
Dr. Ruth Roberts graduated from NC State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1990. In 2006, Dr. Ruth began studying Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM), and became certified in acupuncture. In August of 2007, she opened Sun Dog Cat Moon and is certified in Food Therapy, Chinese Herbology and Regenerative Medicine/Stem-Cell Therapy.
Link to the articles by Dr. Ruth featured on this website:
- When is it Time to Spay or Neuter?
- The Treatment of Canine Inflamation - part 1
- Strengthening your dog’s (and yours) immune system!
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and how we use it in Veterinary Medicine.
- Integrative & Holistic Medicine
- What is Food Therapy?
- Must we vaccinate yearly?